Investing in your business is KEY for growing your business. I want you to be successful in your business and I want you to make money moves that are going to bring money to your business. And, if you're the boss babe that I think you are, I'm sure you do too. Below are some of my favorite tools that I use for my business, that I believe can add huge value to your business.
Some of these are affiliate links and I do make a small portion for you using them. However, my blog is completely free for you and for me to continue to provide amazing content for you, it helps and I appreciate it.
1. Stock Photos: Stock photos are life changing for your business. They can be used for emails, blogs, social media and so much more. If you can splurge you can pick up an annual membership but if it's not in the budget, my two favorite sites offer a monthly plan!
Haute Stock & Social Squares by Shay Cochran are currently two that I am subscribed to, but depending on your branding, you may like something different. Social Squares is great because you get unlimited downloads each month for only $25.00 a month. She offers a wide range of options as well.
Haute Stock has a more feminine selection that I adore, but I love that she offers quotes for social media and graphic packs! You get 25 downloads each month with Haute Stock, which I find to be more than enough. This makes it so easy to customize your graphics through Canva or whatever software you prefer.
2. Opt In To Profit: I believe that a valuable opt-in can truly help you grow your email lis. BTW, are you growing your email list? If not, girl you are sleeping! You own you email list, you do not own Facebook, Instagram, none of that. If those sites kick you off or shut down, are you still going to have access to your clients and customers.
I discovered Vanessa Ryan through Creative Market, another company that I absolutely adore for my business. She has a membership program that offers free templates, live webinar trainings and more. She has a monthly option and an annual option to pay in full with added bonuses. She has helped me grow my business so much and has given me so much insight. She is truly a force to be reckoned with! Check her out and invest in YOURSELF.
3. Planner: I truly believe in having a planner to plan everything out. When it's on paper and written out, you are more likely to get it accomplished. An idea without a plan will forever be an idea, some of my favorites are Me & My Big Ideas Happy Planner and Erin Condren's LifePlanner. Both these planners are super fun and customizable. You can buy stickers and accessories that vibe with you and make them your own.
4. Start Your Own Blog: Join Siteground and start your own blog from nothing. Having a blog is one of the easiest ways to store all of your content and make it easy for your subscribers to get access to all that you offer. Siteground has an annually paid membership for only $3.95 per month! They make it so easy to launch your blog and you will be up and running within 2 hours. Don't waste your time on free blog sites, you will never be able to monetize them and make real money! Invest in you, boo!
5. Shift Your Mindset: Seriously, read UNF*CK YOURSELF: Get Out of Your Head and Into Your Life. This book has seriously changed my perspective of so many things. The author gives you the real tea on what's holding you back. Also, check out The Big Leap By: Gay Hendricks, he discusses how our false, limiting beliefs hold us back from reaching our Ultimate Success in LIFE. Mind blowing.
Also, be sure to check our my previous post about shifting your mindset and begin seeing situations from a positive perspective.
6. Coaching: Most people swear they can up and launch a business on their own with no prior knowledge but they soon realize all the amazing things they are missing out on. All of the strategic planning, marketing, finances, hiring others, etc, all these things that you do not think about when you want to sell something. You can't just sit a product on the internet and expect others to find it. You have to have a plan. This is where Branding and Coaching come into play, I offer Coaching & Branding Packages on my site. I'd love for you to check them out and contact me if you have any questions! Let me help you HELP YOURSELF!
7. Content Creation: I absolutely adore using Canva for Work to create content for social media or add graphics or wording to images. They have a Free option, I believe, however you get many more features on their Canva for Work Paid Subscription for only $12.95 per month.
8. Put YOUR NAME on it so we know ITS REAL: Buy your domain! IT's only $15.00-20.00 and it will be official. No one else can use that site name. To be even more official, go out and purchase a license for your business. Whether its sole proprietor or limited liability, get your license. You can trademark and copyright your site and content much easier when you have a business license.
9. Take Good Pictures: Invest in a good camera and take your own pictures. It will save you money in the long run. I like to grab a blogging or business buddy, find a good location and have at it. I personally use my Sony a5100 or Canon T6i at the moment depending on what I am shooting. They're both great and fairly inexpensive cameras.
10. Schedule Your Content: Girl, you have to create CONSISTENCY. I high recommend trying out PLANN or Planoly to help schedule your content and map out the look of your feed. They are both fantastic tools for creating consistent and valuable content on your feed. They are especially fantastic if you are rebranding or need additional clarity.
These are a few of many things that you could ask for for your Business Christmas Wish List.
What are some of your favorite business tools? Let me know in the comments below.
Hey, I'm Marlika and welcome to Luxie Rose Blogs.
Site powered by Weebly. Managed by SiteGround